Thursday, April 16, 2009

16th~sadness

haih...im start my blog with a sad blog...sienzz..
today 16-4-09...is a F**K day...
i do a idiot thing in my class...
i lost my emo...
lost control...
y i will like tat...
i oso dunnoe...
mayb is tat reason gua...
im starting cant control my thinking le....
i will bu zhi jue de think by tat way...


~*TiRed*~
im really tired always zhu dong chat wif friend...
everything oso is start frm me...
and i nid to pretend so good...
if nt i gt friend??
i dun think so...
im tired to use tis way to get my friend...
i hate tat!!
can i stop tat...
no way....never..!!!!
i think i can "cheng" 4 a longer time...
bt im cant...
althought in 4 mulia or chinese society...
im always keep my emo...
pretend everything is ok 4 me...
bt im nt!!!
actually i juz wan friend...
a person tat can listen my xin shi...
today at class...
im thinking about it...
bt my answer is i have no tat person...
so...i lost my emo...
am i happy in drama club??
iziit the world is changing...
tat is nt fare 4 me...
past year im happy wif my drama member...bt how about nw??
am i really so terrible in drama?
im juz a normal human...
nid friend too...
im nu li to keep our relationship...
by using anyway
bt...
im tired nw...
althought im tired...
i will continue...
cuz if i give up...
i will lost my everything...
thank wei see...cuz i think she is my closest friend in drama...
thank chin yuan mei chee yee ying li fong and yih siew...
im really tired le...
should i give up??
i should say...
can i give up??
i will nu li to change my attitude...
T.T
i dun like to pretend anymore...
althought im drama member...

No comments:

Post a Comment